Every other month members receive the Currents magazine. This publication is distributed to our members and contains interesting and informative news. Reading our "local pages" on pages 4,5, 25 and 32 is a great way to stay informed of cooperative happenings.
You’ll find everything from special event announcements to updates on current issues and even special services or programs that you can take advantage of.
Your suggestions for information you would like to see on the local pages are always welcome.
May - Become an Energy Detective; Safety Presentation; Life Support; Manager's Message
- March - EPA Regulatory Issue; Director Petitions
- January - USFS Permit; Co-op Connections Healthy Savings; Washington Youth Tour winners.
- November - Avoid holiday disasters; Put that Co-op Connections card to good use this holiday season; Cap & Trade.
- September - Annual meeting wrap-up. High school juniors can win a trip to D.C.
- July - It's annual meeting time! Capital credit checks are on their way.